Weighted Companion Cube Plushies

I haven’t finished Portal yet, for I am eschewing games to work on my NaNoWriMo.  However, I will say that if anyone wanted to get me these, I wouldn’t be opposed:

Weighted Companion Cube Plushies

News of official Weighted Companion Cube plushies popped up on the Steam update the other day.

The pair of Weighted Companion Cubes have the nerd factor that the Tohoho Dog, which I currently have hanging from my car’s rearview mirror, lacks. Though my dog-with-tire-around-its-neck does have character:

Tohoho Dog

6 comments for “Weighted Companion Cube Plushies

1. 13 November 2007 at 15:22

I dig the pair, although I haven’t played Portal yet or even own a car. It’s just awesome. Good luck on the rest of your NaNoWriMo!

2. 14 November 2007 at 12:16

Yeah, I don’t know the ending, but the cube is so cool.

Thanks, Sarah. :) I hope I can finish it. :D

3. 14 November 2007 at 13:37

Love the cube, want the cube. Will definitely be picking it up, eventually. Valve creates some great plushies. I still want the head crab one.

Also…good luck on NaNoWriMo. I should have taken part in it. How far are you into the novel?

4. 14 November 2007 at 17:24

Not as far along as me! I’m crushing her in our undeclared word war. Brinstar is a slacker who needs to catch up just to get back on pace and is letting the whole NaNo GW community down. :P

Oh, AND I beat Portal, too. Must…resist…urge…to…spoil…ending…

5. 14 November 2007 at 17:36

Saus is correct! I’m lagging at about 7 000 words behind where I’m supposed to be. :( Waaah! I’m sorry I’m letting you all down! I’ll try to catch up hardcore over the weekend!

P.S. — Please don’t spoil the ending. And also? I can’t believe you already won NaNo and are starting a new novel! I cower before your wordiness!

6. 14 November 2007 at 18:38

Nah, I won’t spoil the ending. Just don’t traipse through my archives without double checking to be on the safe side.

And, please, don’t be too impressed. I “won” by writing some 65k words already. But that’s probably only a quarter of that novel’s true size were I to see it to completion. Now I want to win with an actual finished book.

I’m clearly insane, though. You don’t lose when you race against yourself. Relax, take it easy, have some fun, and write! Write like the wind!