Razer DeathAdder Mouse: Guild Wars Edition… For Europe

I have to get this mouse. I just have to. Maybe two.

NCsoft Europe is proud to announce a new partnership with Razer, the world’s leading manufacturer of professional gaming peripherals, to produce a Guild Wars edition of the award-winning Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse.

I don’t have a gaming mouse. Do you know what mouse I have? I have the Logitech Ladybug Mouse. It does the job, you know, but it isn’t a Guild Wars mouse!

If I can’t find a place that will ship to the States, l will have to speak to my lovely European friends about this.

[Read]

13 comments for “Razer DeathAdder Mouse: Guild Wars Edition… For Europe

1. Pete C
    5 July 2007 at 04:48

You should like the Razer, I’ve got two Diamondbacks and have for a while, the Deathadder is an improvement on them. Very precise, comfortable, and the hair trigger buttons are great. More useful in twitch shooter and RTS than MMOs, but still a definite upgrade to a standard Logitech. The ladybug design is disturbigly cute though.

2. 5 July 2007 at 06:24

I don’t know how anyone can use a mouse named DeathAdder with a straight face.

Or Ladybug, for that matter, but at least that name’s appropriate for the color scheme.

3. 5 July 2007 at 06:42

It’s funny that you mentioned the ladybug mouse. My wife happens to have that particular mouse as well!

4. 5 July 2007 at 08:03

I don’t know… that lady bug mouse is pretty snazzy already. :)

5. 5 July 2007 at 08:04

Only problem with a “pro gaming” mouse is the price. I wanted one when I saw the press release – then noticed that the razers cost about $40 more then my MS wheel mouse. ;) I guess I’m just not serious enough about my PC gaming…

6. Twyst
    5 July 2007 at 09:50

trackball ftw ;)

7. 5 July 2007 at 10:22

Pete C: I tried out a friend’s Razer Copperhead mouse, which has a similar shape to the Diamondback. I found the Copperhead to be a little bit too long for me and the button placement on the right side to be awkward. I did have a chance to hold the DeathAdder at the store, and it was much more comfortable.

Thomas: Hardcore gamers have to have hardxcore names for their hardware? :? Yeah, I don’t know how they manage saying it with a straight face either.

Jeff: It’s very comfortable for my small hand.

Cameron Sorden: Isn’t it? I think if I played any PvP, merely mentioning the Ladybug mouse would make my opponents pee their pants. :P

steve: Yeah, they are pricey, aren’t they? :( The “go faster stripes” (e.g. the Guild Wars theme) is what seals the deal for me. Frivolous fashion accessory — yes. I admit it. :D

8. lightsaber
    5 July 2007 at 12:54

Nothing compares to a good mouse! and it’s good to see new stuff is coming out.

My gaming environment gets better every year, and it does not seem to stop with mice and keyboards.

By now, I even have ambient light system for greater immersion in 3D games. See my game environment at http://www.instructables.com/id/E57XCQFHMQEV2ZFRZJ/

9. 5 July 2007 at 13:23

… sounds cool and all, but why EU only? what’s up w/ that NCSoft/Razer?

I think I’ll stick w/ my G5.

10. 5 July 2007 at 13:30

bish: Note sure. The reasons probably involve a lot of corporate-level stuff between the two companies.

11. Brandon
    23 August 2007 at 12:39

I live in the United States and through a RMA I received one of these Guild Wars Deathadders. It glows orange.

12. 26 August 2007 at 09:34

That looks really cool! Not fond of the orange, but it’s GW!

13. Clare
    20 April 2008 at 04:01

I want to buy this Razer DeathAdder Guild wars Edition both for my friends and me.Who can tell me where can I get it.