A few things:
1) I have been ill recently. I had to go into Urgent Care on Friday, and now I am on some nice medication, which should fix what’s wrong. There are a couple of other health problems that have been slowing me down, too, but medication isn’t the best route for those problems.
2) I have been very busy at work recently. This contributes to increased stress levels and worsens some of the problems in point #1. I have also been busy during my non-working time.
3) I am in dire need of a holiday.
4) I have decided to go to the Penny Arcade Expo. No, I will not be working at this convention, though I have seriously considered it. Right now, I only work at anime conventions, though sadly I will be missing Otakon.
I will be visiting the ArenaNet/Guild Wars booth at PAX, and of course I will be blogging about it. I am very excited. This is like the ultimate mini-holiday destination for me. I plan on attending as many Guild Wars related events at PAX as possible. I don’t care too much about anything else there right now (I rarely even read Penny Arcade). I’m going to PAX for ArenaNet and for Guild Wars.
If anyone is going to PAX and would like to meet up, send me an email and we’ll sort it out. I’m really nice, as long as you don’t draw me into a Guild Wars vs. World of Warcraft “debate”.
5) Due to point #2, my main computer for everything (especially gaming) is still down.
7) I think I need to finally get a digital camera.