Wintersday 2006 Event Details
The Guild Wars website has posted details of the Wintersday 2006 event. In brief:
Four Wintersday quest chains that allow you to side with Grenth or Dwayna — Two of the quests are from last year, and there are two new ones
- Snowball fights in the Underworld
- Snowball fights in the PvP Snow Arenas
- Wintersday games in the major cities of Kamadan, Lion’s Arch, Droknar’s Forge, and Ascalon City — all of which have been decorated for Wintersday
- Rewards — In addition to the familiar ones from last year, there are a few new Wintersday items.
- Wintersday headgear — Are they the same as last year? Who knows, but I’m going to find out. Intriguingly, there will apparently be a “new way” of storing the special headgear.
Does that say what I think it means? Special event headgear storage? If so, that would rock! I’ve only really bothered to collect all the headgear for my main character (Necromancer/Mesmer). I actually destroyed her Halloween 2006 “Furious Pumpkin Crown” because it’s really ugly, but also because I wanted the inventory slot. It would also be nice if we had more storage slots for our minipets. Yes indeed.