Cracked Resolve

I got my DS Lite in yesterday.

Delivery

DS Lite with Metroid Prime: Hunters

I am weak.

EDIT: Oh yes. And I was able to return the other (non-Lite) DS for a full refund. It was part of a bundle package, and I never received one of the three parts of said bundle. Yay!

13 comments for “Cracked Resolve

1. 22 April 2006 at 20:16

Ohh lucky!! I’m waiting till they are released here. Hopefully they will hit next month. I can’t wait to catch up on all those games I’ve missed.

2. 22 April 2006 at 22:17

I am jealous.

3. Patrick
    22 April 2006 at 23:49

Omg! I can’t believe I actually met you!

DS Lite could easily take the system’s installed base to 20 million worldwide, maybe 25. I’m happy to be developing for the system.

4. 23 April 2006 at 03:10

Weak, but very wise! My God is it beautiful and look at the screen, so bright. I’m definately going to get one when they come out in the UK. Not sure what I’ll do with the old one though, who cares!

5. 23 April 2006 at 09:37

Good choice on the color. Congrats!

6. 23 April 2006 at 09:50

Nice sheets, by the way. (grin)

7. 23 April 2006 at 18:20

Hehe. That’s just my PPG fleece blanket.

8. Id
    24 April 2006 at 06:55

My resolve has yet to crack. Playing Brain Training yesterday makes things more diffilcult, however. I thought I could hold out for a US release, now I am not so sure.

9. 24 April 2006 at 07:54

Id: Well… Nintendo will probably (I’m thinking definitely) make an announcement at their pre-E3 press event on 9th May. Also, the colours for the US might be different. Maybe the US will get black DS Lites, but that’s purely speculation on my part.

I have the brain of a 51 year old. Damn! Also, I think I understand Sudoku a bit more after watching you try the puzzles. Dood, we definitely need to get some Brain Age multi-player going when you get replace your DS.

10. 24 April 2006 at 08:26

More comfy then?

11. 24 April 2006 at 08:42

Yup! There is a significant difference.

12. Id
    25 April 2006 at 07:34

I had never played Sudoku before. It was more fun than I thought it would be, I don’t like the 5 mistakes rule though, maybe when you get past the tutorial part it allows you to make more mistakes. Also there was a way to fill in possible answers but I never messed with that.

13. 25 April 2006 at 11:17

Different colours for the US/Europe seems like a definate posibility. There quite a few differences in the selection for the phat DS – Japan had loads. In fact I have a white phat-DS from Japan which is much nicer than the standard silver variety.