My copy of ICO arrived in the post yesterday. I have promised myself not to start playing until I’ve finished Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Of course, starting ICO will just replace MP2‘s spot on the pile of games. :-/
Also, I’m expecting a copy of Xenogears to arrive at some point, but I’ve promised to ‘save’ it. I’m going to play it with one of my friends when she moves to my area. The prospect of starting it, playing it through, then playing it again with her is not something that I look forward to, because it’s is a long RPG.
Started, but Not Finished:
- Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn — I haven’t loaded my save-game in over a year. And I’m not even into Chapter 3 yet. I keep doing side-quests. :-|
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age — I think I’m near the end of the game, but it’s hard to be inspired to play on my Arctic White GBA. Please, Nintendo, release the Pearl Blue GBA SP in the US! I know, I’m lame, because I do care what colour my GBA SP is. :-P
- Katamari Damacy — I can’t pass Make a Star 7!
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time — I never had an N64, so… Yeah.
- The Longest Journey
- Metroid Prime 2: EchoesHave, but Not Started:
- Devil May Cry
- Onimusha: Warlords — I will admit that the main reason I got this game was because the lovely Takeshi Kaneshiro was used for the likeness of the main character. I didn’t even know what the game was about till I read the back of the box. Oh noes! My secret is out! In my defence, one of my friends mentioned it a couple of years ago, and she had nice things to say about it.
- Onimusha 2: Samurai’s Destiny
- Xenogears — Have, and Don’t Plan on Playing to the end, Really:
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
- Final Fantasy VII — I must be the only one who was utterly bored less than two hours into this game. Luckily, my friend has said she would play the game through, and then call me for the interesting plot developments. Not that I don’t already know the big plot twists!
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
- Metal Gear Solid — For the GBC. I got a little bored, and I think I’ve been spoiled by 3D gaming. Primitive 2D graphics on the Game Boy Color just doen’t hold my interest very well anymore.
- Vagrant StoryI really need to stop working at the video game store. I just find more I want to buy, and the pile keeps growing and growing! And let’s not even talk about the new games that I’d like to get!